Sunday, May 17, 2009

Recent Projects

It's been a couple of weeks since I've updated, so I thought it was time to show you a few things I've been working on since my last Blog.

This is just a fun Hello card


A birthday card for my brother whose birthday is this month.


This is my precious grandson, Joshua. I never get tired of doing layouts of him.


Another layout of Joshua. He loves pushing buttons, so he's always playing with telephone, calculators, TV's, computers or anything else that has a button to push.



This was just a fun layout of me and some of my girlfriends. On their last visit, we all went to Homosassa Springs Wildlife Attraction. We all had our pictures taken behind the manatee.
I also took plenty of photos of the wild life, which will be shown in future layouts.


Happy crafting and thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Jacquie Hart said...

great projects I love the pink card

tfs

Connie Mercer said...

So cute!!!

My Loved Ones

Craft Projects

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones