Saturday, April 4, 2009

Music

Hi All,


It's been awhile since I've updated this so here goes. I've been pretty busy making ATC cards, a few Easter cards, etc., which I will post here soon. But today I'd like to talk about another form of art...MUSIC.



Music has always been a big part of our family life. We cover all genres, from country western to chamber music. Of course, my total favorite is "The Blues." My oldest daughter was in the Madrigals during her high school years, and even travelled to Europe and France for the Bournemouth Music Festival. I was fortunate to attend (as a chaperone) and was so proud of her. She has a beautiful voice. My husband played tenor saxophone (in his younger days ) and is also quite good on the piano. As for me..........................I CAN'T CARRY A TUNE IN A PAPER BAG! but I still love music. I've been watching my youngest grandson (16 mos. old) and he loves to listen to music and loves to dance. He has grown attached a You Tube Video called "Pipe Dreams" by Animusic and literally climbs up in my computer chair each day so I can turn it on for him. It has a fantastic beat and Grandma thinks it's pretty cool too.




Can't wait to do some more scrapbook layouts of this little cutie. Until next time, happy scrapping and come back soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there -- I have put a link on my website to your webpage...maybe you could put a link to mine in your blogroll. We'll keep each other motivated to update!! Thanks!
Amy
Fiskateer #5411

My Loved Ones

Craft Projects

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones