Saturday, February 21, 2009

Play Dates

I just can't believe how many people are into scrapbooking and card making. I had the pleasure of meeting the sweetest lady at our LSS when I began attending the monthly midnight crop. Yes, Trish, I'm talking about you. She has since joined us on the "Fiskateer Site" as well. Anyway, she invited me and my sister in law to her home for a play date. Now we have been getting together with her at least once a month and she has taught us so many great techniques. We got together last night and took another friend too. Here are 3 cards she showed us how to make last night. We had such fun.


Here is my new friend (and our gracious hostess) with one of her cards.

I also did a layout this week for a challenge on the Fiskateer Board.......spring flowers. I featured my two sweet nieces with their lovely smiles.

I might have a chance to do just a little more "playing" this afternoon. But I fear after that, I must get to some housecleaning, laundry, and all those other chores I've been neglecting the past few days.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

No comments:

My Loved Ones

Craft Projects

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones