Thursday, May 19, 2011

Many May Birthdays and a Wedding Shower

One of my Sunday School class members had a wedding shower recently and this is the card I came up with for the occasion. I thought it turned out quite elegant, and I love the verse inside.



Then it seemed there was one birthday after another in the month of May. These are some of the cards I made to send out for the May birthdays. And the month is not over yet. I still have a few more to go.

I love this crimped envelope design. A friend demonstrated this technique at a stamping group I belong to.







Here is a flower my friend Trish showed me how to make using 8 scallops. I used white cardstock, inking the ends in pink passion. Spray a bit of water on the scallops and crumple them up into spitballs. Then straighten them out, layer all eight and attach with a brad. Spread out and "walla" you have a beautiful flower. I added the leaves from Stampin Up's Bird on a Branch for an added touch.



Well until next time, it's back to the craft table. I've got to get busy on 3 sets of ATC's for some swaps I'm in, as well as a few more cards.

Please feel free to leave comments.

4 comments:

Emerald Princess said...

HI BRENDA
THANK YOU FOR THE PRETTY B-DAY CARD I AM HONORED TO SEE IT IN YORU COLLECTION OF CARDS
LAURIE

Emerald Princess said...

Hi Brenda
taking a minute to check out your blog again , love all of the changes from time to time
love the birdhouses
Laurie

Stampsnob. said...

Hi Brenda
I am just finding these blogs Yours is so pretty I'LL BE BACK...lIS

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda! I have given you a Liebster Blog Award! Please visit my blog at: http://cardcraftyclub.blogspot.com/2012/04/v-behaviorurldefaultvmlo.html to learn more! Thanks!!!

My Loved Ones

Craft Projects

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones