Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fiskateer 5 Day Online Crop

I am having so much fun with the latest Fiskateer online crop. It started on Saturday and will be going for 5 days. I haven't been able to enter all the challenges, but have had fun participating
in a few. The Fiskateer leads are awesome. They are presently attending CHA in California, so this crop has been hosted by some of our FOY's (Fiskateer of the Year) as well as other members who have jumped right in and offered prizes.

The challenges have been a lot of fun. Here are a few I've been able to get in on time:

"Show Off Your Fiskateer Orange"
My husband couldn't keep a straight face taking this picture of me.!



Layout of a "Garden Party"



Layout Using CHA in title --
Mine is "The CHAse is On"



Layout featuring pictures of yourself
"My Cow Collection"



"Know When to Fold Em"
Specialty Fold Card



Valentine Cards



"Paper Dolls Layout"



Birthday Cheer (Make 6 cards)




Special Card for A Friend

1 comment:

MaryNSC said...

O MY goodness I wish I could stand behind U and watch!! U make such Beautiful stuff WOW>>

My Loved Ones

Craft Projects

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones